-  Istanbul authorities do not confirm information about involvement of Tajiks in Istanbul attack
-  Government endorses plan of actions for H2 2016
-  CSTO has no plans to participate in antiterrorism operation in Syria
-  Tajikistan abolishes VAT and excise tax for jewelry imports, imposes common customs tariff on them
-  Dushanbe airport toughens security measures after attack at Istanbul airport
-  ESCAP, GEIDCO discuss cooperation on transboundary power interconnection in Asia
-  SCO leaders vow to raise regional cooperation to "qualitatively new level"
-  The World Drug Report 2016 presented in Dushanbe
-  ADF International book Never Again presented at European Parliament
-  Italian company wins tender for construction of dam of Roghun HPP
DUSHANBE, July 1, 2016, Asia-Plus – Tajik Foreign Minister Sirojiddin Aslov today left for the Armenian capital of Yerevan to attend a session of the...